We are rapidly expanding and, hence, need a pro-active marketing person who can help Square Dust manage its client requirements and also help us with our marketing and sales efforts.
- Online and Offline Marketing Skills (Experience Preferred)
- Tech Savvy; Quick Learner; Enthusiastic as hell
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop is a bonus)
- A strong team player; Ability to function independently and take decisions on the spot.
- Handling and managing existing Square Dust clients, and bring in and engage new clients.
- Effectively come up with strategies, together with the team, to search prospective clients and generate sales leads for Square Dust.
- Give inputs and ideas for design work created for clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting
The job come with a great package and perks! So, if you’d like to have a first hand experience at a growing startup just apply below. Someone from our team will get back to you and take it forward.