Junior Graphic Designer – NSP – Urgent (Job Open)
We’re pretty excited to announce that we a graphic designer on board to work out of our Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura office. Expect a power-packed work routine where we create some great design magic. The interview procedure will more or less involve a telephonic interview, an in-person interview, and a small task.
- Good experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator for print and digital designs.
- Must have a taste for good visual design
- Good Writing / Communication Skills preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Video Editing Skills will be an add on
- Tech Savvy; Detail Oriented; Eager and Quick to Learn; Enthusiastic as hell
- Team player, not a solo genius
- Salary – 15-20K per month, with strong and fast growth opportunities if you produce great work
- Communicate and deliver designs based on clients’ requirements.
- Take notes, discuss strategies, research for ideas for new projects and requirements.
- Lead and create consistency across client projects in different categories like graphic design, social media, e-commerce, etc. to activate Square Dust’s strategic and creative deliverables.
If you are interested, you can apply below or drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone from our team will get back to you and take it forward. All the best. This opening is for our office in Rohini / Netaji Subhash Place.